For a full description of what we are looking for in our team members, check out our current JOB POST ON GOODWORK.CA. Below is a highlight reel of the skills we need right now:
- Providing on-going bookkeeping and financial reporting
- Creating and refining clients’ business processes
- Completion of Quickbooks Online Advanced certification will be required prior to taking on client work
- An understanding of investments, and experience in church or not-for-profit bookkeeping are considered assets
Graphic Design and Content Creation
- Developing print and web-based designs to meet clients’ needs
- Adding content to existing projects and undertaking whole design projects, such as websites
- Project management and related administration
- Assisting clients with a wide variety of administrative tasks
- Prioritizing steps and tasks and managing their execution to meet client goals
- Identifying the order of priority for multiple projects simultaneously
- Managing client and team relationships to manage change
- Solving problems and troubleshooting issues as they arise
- Planning and managing all aspects of events including conferences, workshops, meetings, product launches, employee recognition events, company socials, and more.
- From idea generation to plan preparation to donor/participant follow up, leading a team in working efficiently, effectively and creatively for the client.