Our values are embodied in the way we function as an organization. Our values are a firm commitment to ourselves, as well as to our clients and each other. These are the standards of integrity that guide our work.
At Flow we know that it takes courage to do something new, and we celebrate courage in ourselves and others.
- We act with courage, by facing our fears and looking at ourselves with honesty and truthfulness.
- We courageously stand by each other, and defend the dream.
- With courage, we discern our way forward.
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear." ~ Ambrose Redmoon
Enthusiasm is our hallmark—you’ll find out as you get to know us!
- Intense and eager enjoyment, interest, or approval.
- Enjoying learning, with effort and enthusiasm.
- To feel and be excited about something.
"Enthusiasm is the mother of effort, and without it nothing great was ever achieved."~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Enthusiasm moves the world."~ Arthur Balfour
Strong and meaningful connections between people lead to success and fulfillment. We understand that our actions and decisions has an effect on others.
- Committed to powerful and authentic connections with our clients. We understand how the work we do connects to their vision.
- Fostering and celebrating strong collaborative connections with the community.
- Authentic, healthy and deepening connections between the FLOW team members is essential to individual success and business success.
- We are connected to the greater world, our community and our families and there is a ripple affect.
“When we get too caught up in the busyness of the world, we lose connection with one another - and ourselves” ~ Jack Kornfield
We believe that transformation happens as we are open to what we can create, and take steps toward what we envision.
- At FLOW we stand on each other’s shoulders and build on each other’s ideas, thoughts and gifts.
- Fostering transformation and welcoming change will lead to new life and creativity.
- Working from the inside out and loving it!
"Culture does not change because we desire to change it. Culture changes when the organization is transformed; the culture reflects the realities of people working together every day."~ Frances Hesselbein
We believe that awareness of self and others leads to healthier relationships and personal freedom.
- Being aware of our own needs and the needs of others is the foundation of a supportive and healthy workplace and community.
- Awareness of self and others is the key to overcoming obstacles and avoiding complacency.
- Awareness of the environment and our effect on it is integral to our personal and business lives.
“Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes. ― C.G. Jung